Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Drooly monster bibs



Every baby goes through a drooly monster stage when their teeth are coming in and my poor William is among the drooliest of all. I'm tired of changing his onesies four times a day to keep the drool off his skin so I started using ultra-absorbent double-sided flannel bibs. They work very well but he's going through two a day, which is far better than having to change his shirts. Still, I keep running out. Today while he napped I made him a pair of choo-choo train bibs. They are sized just right for him and the flannel really does absorb more than plain cotton without soaking his shirt beneath.


I top stitched them and used velcro closure in the back. Two isn't enough though. I'll have to make at least four more to keep up with the rate of his drool flow!


And look who woke up from his nap just in time to model a new bib...

No comments:

Post a Comment