Saturday, August 2, 2008

Savannah's new apron

Today Savannah's babysitter was sick. Since I knew I wasn't going to get any work done, we decided to spend the day making things instead. I recently bought a new book called "A is for Apron: 25 Fresh and Flirty Designs" and wanted to try some of the patterns out. We decided that Savannah should get the very first apron so she picked out her favorite fabrics (and I think she did a great job!). This cute little apron took only 1 hour to make including 15 minutes of photocopying the pattern to get it the right size. I think she's happy with it too! Of course, now she wants me to make one in the same fabrics for myself but we'll see; I have some other fabrics in mind...

This is a fun little book of patterns with easy to follow instructions. I'll be making quite a few aprons from this book!






Stirring, stirring, this is her favorite kitchen job (other than breaking eggs).






Just think of all the new recipes this little chef is going to whip up in the kitchen with Mommy now! Probably starting with...um, cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment