Here's a New Year's Resolution of sorts for my crafty to do list.
This year I want to make:
- a quilt with a house block in it
- a summer picnic quilt to bring to the park
- a Christmas quilt
- a quilt for the library to auction
- a charity quilt (most likely for Hospice)
- a boy quilt
- more skirts for my daughter with a few matching shirts with appliques
- a matching pair of pants and shirt for the baby
- a comforter cover for my son (he has his sister's crib-sized down comforter in petal pink)
- an art quilt to hang up
- a pair of pillows for my daughter's bed
- a scrappy quilt that uses up lots of little bits
- something that uses my dust-collecting serger
I also want to teach my daughter how to make her own quilt, she's almost 6 and that's old enough, right???
Happy New Year! Let's look forward to a creative New Year together.